Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
- A ,B, C, D and E are five men sitting in a line facing to south - while M, N, O, P and Q are five ladies sitting in a second line parallel to the first line and are facing to North.
- B who is just next to the left of D, is opposite to Q.
- C and N are diagonally opposite to each other.
- E is opposite to O who is just next right of M.
- P who is just to the left of Q, is opposite to D.
- M is at one end of the line.
In the original arrangement who is sitting just opposite to N ?
No answer description available for this question
If O and P, A and E and B and Q interchange their positions, then who will be the second person to the right of the person who is opposite to the person second of the right of P ?
Old arrangement :
New arrangement :
Which of the following pair is diagonally opposite to each other ?
If B shifts to the place of E, E shifts to the place of Q, and Q shifts to the place of B, then who will be the second to the left of the person opposite to O ?
New arrangement after shifting :
B is opposite to O and second person left to B is Q.
Who is sitting third to the right of O ?