In each of the following questions two statements are given. Which are followed by four conclusions (1), (2), (3) and (4). Choose the conclusions which logically follow from the given statements.
Statements: All the research scholars are psychologists. Some psychologists are scientists.
- All the research scholars are scientists.
- Some research scholars are scientists.
- Some scientists are psychologists.
- Some psychologists are research scholars.
Statements: All the books are pencils. No pencil is eraser.
- All the pencils are books.
- Some erasers are books.
- No book is eraser.
- Some books are erasers.
Statements: All the goats are tigers. All the tigers are lions.
- All the goats are lions.
- All the lions are goats.
- Some lions are goats.
- Some tigers are goats.
Statements: Some pens are books. Some books are pencils.
- Some pens are pencils.
- Some pencils are pens.
- All pencils are pens.
- All books are pens.
Statements: Some tables are T.V. Some T.V. are radios.
- Some tables are radios.
- Some radios are tables.
- All the radios are T.V.
- All the T.V. are tables.
Statements: All the phones are scales. All the scales are calculators.
- All the calculators are scales.
- All the phones are calculators
- All the scales are phones.
- Some calculators are phones.
Statements: All men are vertebrates. Some mammals are vertebrates.
- All men are mammals.
- All mammals are men.
- Some vertebrates are mammals.
- All vertebrates are men.
Statements: All green are blue. All blue are white.
- Some blue are green.
- Some white are green.
- Some green are not white.
- All white are blue.
Statements: No door is dog. All the dogs are cats.
- No door is cat.
- No cat is door.
- Some cats are dogs.
- All the cats are dogs.